Sunday 1 January 2012

What I Got For Xmas

Wen hair care system, Bodyshop bath set, leopard/zebra print scarf, black tights, FoxyLocks extensions(dyed to match my hair), milk and white chocolate Terry's chocolate oranges, Wonderstruck Perfume, and also a Keurig special edition(not photographed as its in my kitchen).

I also got new scissors and brushes for work in November as an early xmas present because I needed to use them right away
. I will be reviewing a few of the things you see here in the near future once I have produced a proper opinion on them, so you can look forward to that. I have also decided I am going to try to blog everyday this year.

I hope everyone had a lovely christmas and new year, and wish you all the best for 2012 x

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola