Sunday 19 June 2016

Current Makeup Staples

makeup staples, loreal brow stylist, smashbox primer water, nars radiant creamy concealer, Laura mercier matte radiance 01 golden bronze

As a beauty lover, I tend to use different lip colours and eyeshadows everyday, but there are a few staples that I use everyday without fail. I thought I would share with you a few of those things.

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer 
I have been loving this lately to fill in the sparse parts of my brows, which is very different for me as I typically used a powder or tinted gel. I love that it has a spoolie brush on one end, and the actual liner is very fine and soft to use. I use the dark shade and its perfect.

Smashbox Primer Water
I'm still not 100% sure on this one, but I have been using it almost everyday. I like how simple it is to use- a few spritzes over my face, let it dry and continue on with my usual routine. I tend to use it more over top of my makeup, as I feel it helps everything to settle down and last longer throughout the day.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
I actually kinda hated this when I first got it, but after a few uses it really grew on me, and now it's actually one of my favourites. Weird how these things happen. It's a great concealer for everything. I like it under my eyes to brighten, to cover discolouration around my mouth- anything. It has a velverty texture that's easily blended in and doesn't settle into fine lines. I just love this stuff.

Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Powder 01
I have a deluxe sample size of this that came in a Sephora favourites set and while I've been using it almost everyday, I have yet to make a dent in it. This is the perfect everyday highlighter for me because it's not super shimmery and in your face. It gives a really pretty but natural looking glow to
the skin.


Those are my current makeup staples. What have you been loving lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola