Thursday 23 June 2016

Essence Get BIG! Lashes Triple Black Mascara

Essence Get BIG! Lashes triple black mascara review, false lash effect, affordable

Essence Get BIG! Lashes triple black mascara, flase lash effect, affordable


I love finding little hidden gems at affordable prices, and that's exactly what the Essence Get Big Lashes Triple Black Mascara is. Not only the bright purple packaging stood out to me but the name was intriguing. I love big lashes and extra black is always the way to go. It was in my shopping basket immediately.

The applicator wand is a large bristle brush, which I find really easy to use. It creates really nice volume and length and no matter how much I've used, I never get clumpy lashes. It separates the lashes, making my eyes look really open and almost gives a false lash effect. I just love the way this stuff looks and at $3.99, it's definitely not breaking the bank.

I'm dying to try some more of Essence's mascaras aswell as their other products. Have you tried this, or maybe some other Essence products you recommend? Let me know below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola