Sunday 29 May 2016

Nivea Express Makeup Remover


You may remember a few months ago I was raving about another makeup remover from Clarins (which I still love), but this one is virtually the same thing at a fraction of the price.

This bi-phase remover contains cornflower to remove even the toughest of mascara without any irritation. Just shake the two layers together to make a cloudy blue colour, pour onto a cotton pad and hold onto your eyes for a few seconds and swipe away. It really is that easy and really does work. It does not irritate my eyes whatsoever, and I do tend to be sensitive to some eye makeup remover products, so no worries there. The best part for me is that its really easily accessible and is under $10.

Have you tried the Nivea Express Remover? Let me know your thoughts, or what you use to remove your eye makeup below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola