Friday 6 November 2015

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bahama

nars velvet matte lip pencil bahama, satin, cruella, rikugien
nars velvet matte lip pencil bahama, satin, cruella, rikugien

I've been a Nars Velvert Matte Lip Pencil fan since I bought this shade two years ago. While my collection is growing, this still remains one of my favorites. The Velvet Matte pencils are great because while they are matte, they don't feel dry and uncomfortable on the lips. This is important for me in a matte lip product because I don't want product clinging to dry patches or settling into lines, because thats just not pretty.

Bahama is the perfect fall/winter shade. Its a pinky brown mauve shade, but not too brown. A very Kylie like colour. I find this can really put a look together no matter what youre wearing and really like that. A great colour to add to your collection. The only downfall to these pencils is they need to be sharpened, though not too often, and don't fit in most sharpeners. 

Are you a fan of the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils? Have you tried this shade?

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've heard of the pencils, they look great! It's too bad they are a bit difficult to sharpen, but they certainly sound worth it! Does Nars sell a sharpener for them? The shade is gorgeous on you, by the way! It definitely looks fantastic for the season :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely worth it. I believe they have one but I found a sephora one that it fits in :)

      Delete

romantica theme by Pink + Lola