Friday 30 October 2015

This Week I'm Loving.. #18

antipodes manuka honey mask, nivea micellar water solution cleansing, hydra care lip balm, nars sin blush

I thought I'd bring these back as I haven't donr one in months. Sharing a few things I've been using and enjoying during the past week.

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Face Mask
I know winter is approaching because I can see it in my skin. Around my nose and cheeks my skin is starting to get dry causing my foundation to cling and not settle well in these areas. I love this Antipodes mask to hydrate my skin. It smells amazing and works really well at smoothing everything out.

Nars Blush in Sin
This time of year s when this blush gets a lot of use. I love the slight berry tone of this with a gold reflex to give a nice glowy flush to dull looking skin. So pretty.

Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm
This is one of the nicest lip balms. It feel so smooth on your lips, actually sinks in and helps improve sore, dry lips. I just love this stuff.

Nivea 3-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water
I recently picked this up as an alternative to the Bioderma / La Roche-Posay Micellar waters. Its been great for lazy nights when I dont want to go through a full removal and cleanse. Its gentle and doesnt irritate my eyes like other micellars have and is on the more affordable side.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola