Saturday 14 November 2015

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer





Ive heard so much about this concealer was wasn't into the high price tag. While perusing the checkout aisle of doom in Sephora, aka where all the cute minis are, I spotted a mini Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. I thought this was great because $36 for a concealer is a big commitment. At least to me. So this was much more affordable and justifiable in my eyes at $16.

Of course as the name states, this is supposed to give a radiant, glowing look to the skin. It does a really great job at covering dark circles, redness and imperfections, but I'm not so sure about the radiance effect. Having a slightly thicker formula, I find it to be a tad drying under the eyes. A little goes a long way though so creasing is not a worry with one. I went with the shade Vanilla, which has a slightly pink undertone, though I feel lke Custard might have been a better match for me. I'm still not 100% with my opinion on this one. It's good for my dark circles, but I still find myself reaching for my Rimmel Wake Me Up most days.

Are you a fan of this concealer? Let me know your thoughts below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola