Thursday 12 November 2015

Bumble and Bumble Dont Blow It (H)air Styler



As someone who doesn't have a lot of time to style their hair, I was super excited to give this new product from Bumble and Bumble a go. Aimed towards fine/medium texture hair (me), this cream is said to give texture and body to air dried hair without the product feel. Lightweight, touchable waves is what we're aiming for here. Perfect for those days when you don't ahve time to go theough the whole blowdry, curl, flat iron thing. 

I've been using this for a few months now and I'm in love. I've tried difference creams, mousses and sprays to enhance my somewhat wavy hair, and nothing works quite like this. It helped bring out the wave without eaving a crunchy feel or we look. I use about a nickel size amount (more or less depending on how much hair you have) through the ends, give it a slight scrunch and twist around and leave it alone. I've found the less I fuss with my hair, the nicer it turns out. When dried, my hair was soft, touchable and natural. This makes getting ready on a time crunch super easy. If you haven't tried this stuff I recommend giving it a go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola