Tuesday 20 October 2015

Worth The Splurge

worth the dplurge bumble and bumble hair dressers invisible oil primer, nars sheer glow, blush, sin, mac, shy girl, syrup, laura mercer foundation primer, silk cream, gobi




worth the dplurge bumble and bumble hair dressers invisible oil primer, nars sheer glow, blush, sin, mac, shy girl, syrup, laura mercer foundation primer, silk cream, gobi

It's easy to see something in Sephora and add it to your basket, but was it actually worth higher price tag? Today I'm going to share five things I think were worth the splurge. 

Nars Sheer Glow
Everyone knows and loves this one. I was hesistant for years because fifty bucks for a foundation is a lot, and I don't like to waste my money on things that won't get used. The coverage is medium, builadble, and gives a slight glow to the skin. I like this for long days because I knowit will stay in place and covers just enough. The nice thing about Nars is they have a huge shade selection so you should hopefully be able to find a good match for you. I have the shade Gobi which is a pretty good match but I probably could have gone one darker. 

Bumble and Bumble Invisible Hairdressers Oil Primer
I bought this on a whim because I just ran out of my Its a 10 leave in, but I'm really happy I gave this one a go. It smells amazing, leaves my hair super soft and manageable and keeps the frizz down. It also had heat protecting properties to from heat styling to uva/uvb rays. An overall great product that has me wanting to try the rest of the range.

Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer
If you want a primer that works, go to Laura Mercier. I've tried a few different primers and nothing's as good as this one. They have a few different ones for different skin types but the hydrating one is good for my skin. Not only my foundation but my blush lasts until the end of the day when I've used this underneath and I've never found that with anything else.

Nars Blush in Sin
When fall and winter come around I whip out this baby. Sin is the most beautiful redish mauve shade with a gold shimmer through it. The shimmer is that noticeable on the skin, it just gives a really nice glow to your cheeks and the colour warm up your face beautifully. Possibly my favourite blush ever.

Mac Lipsticks
Everyone has tried a Mac lipstick and if not, they want to. Mac offer so many colours and formulas its hard not to want to buy them all. Whether you like mattes or something more creamy and light, red or nudes, you'll find it. I have quite the collection of these little bullets and get a lot of wear out of them and love going to google to see swatches of new shades to try. They know what they're doing when it comes to lipstick.

What products do you think are worth the splurge? I'd love to hear your recommenations below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola