Sunday 4 October 2015

Current Skincare Favs


The Origins Ginzing Eyecream is one of my favourite skincare items I've discovered. Eye creams are a bit of a funny thing for me. I put them on but often don't see any change with or without, but this one definitely makes a difference. Its designed to brighten your under eye area with the slightly peach tone and I must say, it realy does make a difference. It moisturizes really well and doesnt irritate my eyes. Overall fantastic product. A must try.

To go with the eye cream, is the Origins Ginzing Moisturizer. Again, this is supposed to brightenyour skin with caffeine and Panax Ginsend. Its lightweight n the skin, smells really nice and can be used morning and night. Ive only been using this one for two to three months but have been liking it so far.

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil has been my makeup remover of choice. I still cant decided if I prefer the balm version of this, but both are really great to break everything from heavy mascara and liner to foundation down. I gently rub a pump or two into my eyes and over my face and rinse off with a warm washcloth. A great affordable cleansing oil that lasts a really long time.

What skincare prosucts are you loving lately? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola