Friday 25 September 2015

Todays Face #3


I havent done one of these in a while, so I thought Id show you what I wore to work. A very simple look for everyday. I'm trying to finish off my Korres Vitamin E Primer, so I prepped my skin with that. Its an okay primer but definitely not a favourite. I used a fuller coverage on the skin than usual- a mix of Nars Sheer Glow and Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation. I find the Tarte one to be a bit drying and clings to areas of my face, so with the Nars mixed in it gives a perfect balance of glow and coverage. I used my favourite Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer under the eyes and set it with Rimmels Stay Matte Powder

I've been venturing into the world of bronzing and contouring lately and The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01 has been my go-to. I use the RealTechniques Sculpting Brush to apply it and try to enhance my cheek bones a little bit. This colour isn't too bad for my skintone but I'm sure there's a better option out there. I then applied a little of The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer to my cheek bones, down my nose and under the brows to give a nice glow to the skin. 

To keep my wild brows in place and slightly fill them in, I used the Rimmel Brow This Way tinted brow mascara. I bought this after using the Maybelline one for a while and having trouble with the odd shaped brush. While this one picks up a lot of product that I need to scrape off, I must say it works a lot better for me. On the eyes I just used a little bit of Mac Naked Lunch all over the lid, and Omega through the crease. This was just enough to enhance my eyes. A little bit of Revlon Grow Lucious Plumping mascara and the eyes were done.

Finishing touches of Mac Blush All Day, a gorgeous pinky mauve shade, on the cheeks and Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 03 on the lips. I havent worn this lipstick in a while but it's a great nude shade for fall. It leads a bit on the brown side so it's perfect for paler skin tones. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola