Thursday 24 September 2015

Colab Sheer Invisible Dry Shampoo


I was super excited when I saw this available here in Canada. Youtuber, model and blogger Ruth Crilly is the name behind the brand and another reason why I wanted to try it. I've been a Batiste fan for years and its the only ones that ever worked for my hair, so I was interested to see if this one made the cut. The range has five scents and an original Sheer Invisible and Extra Volume option available. I went for the original formula in Rio, a tropical fragrance. I've found them in drugstores and even in Winners if you want to save a few pennies.

One of the great things about this dry shampoo is that its pretty much invisible in the hair. You cant see it, you cant feel it. Nothing. Theres nothing more annoying then spraying your roots and having that horrible white powder that you cant get rid of. Not a problem here. I leave my dry shampoo in for about two minutes to soak up the oils, and then brush it through. I was quite impressed with Colab, as my hair had some oomph aswell as a clean, fresh look. I found this did enough for me on the volume front, so I'm not sure if ill be a user of the Extra Volume. I always found the volume options to leave an awful residue in my hair and I cant stand that, so if you've tried the Colab one let me know how it is.

The verdict? I'd very happily use Colab again. I love the results it gave and have even used this in clean hair just to give extra body when my hair has fallen throughout the day. This would be a great dry shampoo for all hair colours as it literally is invisible. In comparison to Batiste, I'm still not sure which I prefer, but they are both awesome in my eyes. Definitely will be repurchasing and trying the different scents.




No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola