Monday 14 September 2015

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil, butter, balm, cleanser, cleanse, review


After hearing and reading rave reviews of Body Shop's Camomile Cleansing Oil I had to give it a try. This is the first cleansing oil I've tried, so I don't have a anything to compare this to, however I did use the balm version previous to this and may do a post comparing the two in the future.

The product comes in an easy to use pump, and does not require a lot to remove even tough mascara or eyeliner. I found one to two pumps enough for my eyes and face, sometimes a third if I went overboard on the mascara that day. I gently rub into my lashes and remove with a warm wash cloth. While I found it still felt like mascara was on my lashes, after wiping away with the cloth, everything was removed. Its an easy to use product, with a light barely there scent, and most importantly didnt irritate my skin or eyes. I follow up with my usual cleasner to remove any leftover residue and get a good cleanse, but if I was really lazy and wanted to leave it at just this, I don't find that it leaves my skin oily after washing away.

At $16, this is a affordable cleansing oil that is also easily found for most people. I am not someone who likes to spend a lot on something that is used just for makeup removal, so I found this to be a decent price. With the several sales they have, its easy to get it cheaper or as a free product in their buy one get one deals. I am a fan and can see myself purchasing this again when its all gone.

Are you a fan of the cleansing oil? Have you tried this one? Leave my your thoughts, or product recommendations below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola