Friday 21 August 2015

Nyx Butter Lipstick in Candy Buttons



Nyx are great for affordable lip products. They have so many formulas, from lip creams and glosses, and my favourite lipstick. I have a few of the butter glosses and love them. They really are buttery and  not sticky at all. When the butter lipsticks came out I was interested, but never saw them instore. I recently found them in Rexall and decided to try one shade that I thought would get a lot of wear for a first impression.

I went with Candy Buttons, a gorgeous peach. That name is so cute. They had so many shades to choose from but I love a peach shade for summer so thought this was a good choice. It glides on like butter, as the name says, as was surprisingly quite pigmented. It feels really moisturizing on the lips and doesnt cling to any dryness. Overall I'm a fan and have my eye on a few more shades.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great colour on you! And I agree, peachy tones are fantastic for summer, AND Candy Buttons is a totally adorable name. They sound like a really interesting product, maybe I'll check them out next time I see them :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

romantica theme by Pink + Lola