Wednesday 21 October 2015

Fall Nail Picks

fail nails, Bahama Mama, Chinchilly, Bobbing For Baubles, Angora Cardi, Sew Syched, Haute Tub, essie
Bahama Mama, Chinchilly, Bobbing For Baubles, Angora Cardi, Sew Syched, Haute Tub


Essie Bahama Mama
This plum shade is beautiful for this time of year.

Essie Chinchilly
A purpley brown taupe shade. I swear everyone has this.

Essie Bobbing For Baubles
A deep navy shade that looks really glossy and gorgeous on the nails. I love this with Summit of style overtop for some gold glitter. So pretty. (I instagramed it).

Essie Angora Cardi
Similar to bahama Mama but not as dark and more on the pink side. This is a favourite of mine.

Essie Sew Syched
I love a good khaki/ army green. I'm currently sporting this one on my toes.

Essie Haute Tub
This is new for the winter 2015 collection. Its a beautiful deep almost black purple shimmer with a little bit of gold. So pretty up close in the light, but otherwise basically just looks black.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola