Friday 23 October 2015

Bronzing For The Unexperienced

contoue, bronzing, bronzer, bronze, body shop honey, powder, real techniques sculpting brush, sculpt, fleek

I've been playing around with bronzer lately and attempting a more contoured face. I'll openly admit I'm not very good at it, but I'm trying. I've found a few things that work for me and thought I'd share my experience with bronzing and contouring with you.

First off, I have quite fair skin. This makes finding a shade of brown that doesnt look like smeared dirt across the cheek really difficult. I have yet to find the perfect shade that doesnt lead too far on the red side, but my current favourite is The Body Shop's Honey Bronzer in 01. I've played with different brushes and found nothing as easy to work with as the Real Techniques Sculpting Brush. Its a dense angled brush that fits perfectly in the hollow of the cheek to give a nice contour. I lightly dab into the product and tap off the access, and push the brush below my cheek bone, from my hairline down, the tops of my forehead by my temples, and a little along my jawline. I dont go too heavy handed because Im not ready to rock a really full on face, but it's just enough where my face looks for chiseled. I then go in my highlight and blush and my face is looking great!

Are you a contour newbie? Or a cant-go-without-your-contour girl? Let me know your tips, tricks and favourite products below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola