Sunday 26 July 2015

Summer Nail Picks

revlon, essie, color envy

When summer comes around I love to grab the bright, bold nail colours. As we can tell, I love Essie. There are an odd few from other brands that I love, but majority of my most used are Essie polishes.

I'm going to go through the colours by colour, starting with the purples. That bottom one there is Essie Go Ginza. I just bought this one recently and love it already. It's a muted purple that goes with basically anything, and also looks nice on short nails. Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy in Up The Ante is a bright purple, leading more on the magenta side. I love this one year round but the brightness is great for summer time. Essie Lapiz of Luxury is a more blue toned purple in comparison. The two blues are pretty similar, but nail polish fanatics will spot the difference. Essie Bikini So Teeny is such a cute shade of baby blue. Revlon Dreamer is a little bit lighter (also a bit cheaper if thats an issue for you. Both lovely. I believe this is a summer release, but I'm not one hundred percent sure. The turquoise I'm super excited for. I havent tried it yet, but Essie Where's My Chauffeur looks like the nicest toe shade. I love a good turquoise. That top peachy shade is Essie Tarte Deco. Its a very bright neon peachy coral. I think its nice on the toes (with a tan) but a little much on the fingers for me. Not quite as bright, and leading more on the orange side of things is Essie Sunday Funday. Again, great toe shade. And lastly, that one that looks red in the photo but is actually pink (though it does look kinda red on to be honest) is Essie Watermelon. An all year beauty but I'm sporting this on my toes right now and pinks always seem like a summer thing. I'm not one for the bright barbie pinks so this ones right up my alley.

I had many more I could have added but that would have mad for one long post. Leave me your summer nail picks below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola