Thursday 18 June 2015

Mini Drugstore Haul


As per usual, I go to the drugstore planning to get one thing, today being headbands that dont give me a mega headache, and end up leaving with a bunch of unnecessary beauty purchases. After picking up these Conair Leatherette Headbands, I found myself in the makeup aisle. I couldnt help myself as Revlon lip products were buy one get one half off. I swatched basically every lipstick they have and decided to give the HD lipsticks a try. I hear good things about them but because they're $12.99 and have a lot of brighter colour I wasn't fond of spending the money if it wasn't going to get worn more than maybe once. I swatched and swatched and thought I'd for sure get use out of these two. Magnolia is my typical nude pink shade which I think is going to get a ton of use. Tulip is to me a mix of a peach and a red. Kind of coral but definitely not a scary bright shade. I think both are really pretty and they smell like candy!

I noticed they finally stock RealTechniques brushes! I've waited years for these things to show up in stores, having to resort to online buying. I picked up the sculpting brush, which is dense and looks like it will be really nice. I'm excited to see how it pays off as I'm getting more into bronzer lately.

And of course as I seem to also need to browse the Essie nail polish stand, I walked away with two pretty colours for the summer. I wanted some nice shades for the season so I grabbed Bikini So Teeny, the light blue, and Tart Deco, the peachy shade. I'm excited to give these a try but unfortunately I bit all my nails off recently so I won't get to try these for a while. Whoops!

Have you picked up anything from the drugstore lately? What did you get and what do you recommend when I next puruse the aisles for things I dont really need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola