Tuesday 14 April 2015

The Repurchases



We all have those products that we have to run out and buy again right when theyre finished (or maybe even before). These are a few of those products for me.

Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser
A fuss free concealer for those of us with dark under eyes. It blends easy, comes in an easy to use sponge applicator bottle and doesnt break the bank. Nothing not to love here.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara 
The original or new Endless option, both of these are great for my lashes. They dont clump no matter how much you pile on and makes my lashes look miles long. The endless mascara has the added volume effect on my lashes, which is exactly what I look for.

The Body Shop Body Washes
The Body Shop have many amazing products. I think theres something for everyone in there. One of my favourites is the body washes. They have your usual gel formula, or a cream which is perfect for winter usage or drier skins. I love that they offer many scents and that they actually linger on your skin. The vineyard peach scent is to die for.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
After hearing all the UK bloggers rave about this foundation for years and finally finding Bourjois in Canada, I knew I needed to try it. Im glad I did, because it instantly became my favourite. It blends in to leave a beautiful skin like look to the skin, doesnt have too much coverage and also has a pleasant scent. The shade vanilla is perfect for me and doesnt require alot of work to blend in. MY only complaint is that it isnt easily found here, nor as inexpensive as the usual drugstore option.

La Roche-Posay Hydreane Legere
This is a lightweight moisturizing cream, perfect for day use and also great as a makeup base. It absorbs into the skin quickly but leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. I wasn't completely sold on this when I first purchased it but when it came to the end of the bottle I was actually quite sad and needed to pick up another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola