Thursday 16 April 2015

A Lush Haul

lush bathbomb, bubbleroon, bubble bar, shampoo bar, argan oil, jason, twilight, bubble grub, dragons egg

I love when Lush come out with new products. By the time I decided I wanted to get some of the Easter goodies, they were basically all sold out so I only ended up with one and got some other things I'd never tried instead. Here's what I got.

Jason and the Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lush came out with a bunch of new shampoo bars and I was intrigued. I have the Jumping Juniper one and love the idea of a bar as they save a lot of space in the shower. This one is rose jam scented and said to help make your hair stronger, softer and shinier. With moroccan argan oil, glycerin and lemon rose perfume, this bar smells really nice. If you've never used a shampoo bar, you just rub a bit on your head, or hands if you prefer, and lather away. A little goes a long way and the bar is meant to last up to eighty washes!

Twilight Bath Bomb
Lavender and tonka absolute make for a relaxing, de-stressing bath. Said to change colours from pinks to purples like the sky at dusk. I look forward to laying back, relaxing and inhaling the herbal aroma.

Bubblegrub Bubbleroon
This cute little guy was from the Easter collection and unfortunately is falling apart. With vanilla, tonka, sandalwood and a shea butter filling, this guy will make for a skin softening indulgent bath.

Dragons Egg Bath Bomb
This citrusy sherbet bathbomb features lemon and bergamont. It claims to fizzle, crack and have a glitter explosion finale. It smells amazing so hopefully this one lives up to the excitement they've given me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola