Monday 20 April 2015

Revlon Pink Cognito

Revlon Pink Cognito, lipstick, peachy, peach, nude
Revlon Pink Cognito, lipstick, peachy, peach, nude

I'm a lover of the peachy nudes and it seems I can never have too many of them. They may not look like much but they're so easy to wear and tend to be what I gravitate towards on a daily basis. When I saw this colour from Revlon I knew it was just up my alley.

Pink Cognito is, like I said, a peachy nude. Quite similar to my favourite Mac Shy Girl, but not quite. It has a light, almost glossy feel but doesn't appear that way on the lips. It is quite sheer, but buildable if you want more colour.  Though some people would want something with a bit more colour payoff, I find this a good one for everyday wear. I love to keep this in my bag for those days I just want to throw something on that I don't need to worry about smearing of fading throughout the day, because it fades evenly and can be reapplied without a mirror of needed.

Are you a fan of the peachy nudes?

1 comment:

romantica theme by Pink + Lola