Tuesday 21 April 2015

Rimmel Radiance BB Cream 9-in1

Rimmel Radiance BB Cream 9-in1, foundation, drugstore
Rimmel Radiance BB Cream 9-in1, foundation, drugstore

Rimmel came out with new Radiance and Matte options of their BB Cream. Being a fan of the dewy, skin-like look, I opted for the radiance one of course. I am always looking to make my skin look healthy and this is said to do just that. With 9-in-1 properties, including priming, smoothing, concealing, minimizing pore appearance, natural coverage, 24 hour moisture, awakening tired skin, brightening with Vitamin C, and giving a radiant finish.

It comes in an easy to use tube and is reasonably priced under $10. It has a bit of a suncreen scent, but it doesn't really bother me. I got the shade light and it's a good colour match, more so as I get a tan. Application was easy- it blends in well with just fingers or a damp sponge. Coverage is of course minimal, as expected, but it does give a really nice glow and natural look to the skin. I'm a fan of the appearance even without a concealer, though I would probably use one anyway to combat my dark circles a little more. It wore well throughout the day, wasn't greasy feeling like a lot of BB's, and I didn't have a problems with oxidization.

I am so far far a big fan of this and would definitely recommend giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola