Saturday 4 April 2015

Empties #15

empties, bath and body works, melvita, this works perfect skin,

Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Body Lotion
I love this scent. It reminds me of summer time. The lotion was nice. It didn't dry out my skin and a little goes a long way. The scent also actually lasts on the skin, which is always nice. I also finished the body wash but it seems to have gotten thrown out.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Hilighting Concealer
I was  actually finished this a while ago but it sat in my drawer for some reason. I loved this. It was a nice tone for my skin (in ivory) and really did brighten up under my eyes. I had heard good things about the Loreal one so I didn't buy this one again, but I wish I had because I found this one to be way better.

Melvita Narcissus Extraordinary Water
This is a brightening toner. I liked the herbal scent, but I didn't find anything amazing about the product. I didn't notice much of a brightening effect so Iprobably wouldn't get this again.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
This had become one of my top foundations. It's the perfect colour for me, has a great light to medium coverage and a really nice satin finish. My perfect foundation.

Coverage Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
This had amazing reviews from everyone when it came out that I had to try it even though I'm not a big fan of Covergirl products. It is said to have the lasting power of a primer, coverage of a concealer and blendability of a foundation. I thought it had good coverage but it was just too dull looking on my skin. I prefer a glow to my skin and this just wasn't for me. I barely used it and now it's gone off so I'm just throwing it away.

This Works Perfect Skin Super Moisture 
Possibly my favourite Moisturizer. This hydrated and made my skin feel so soft and took the itchy tight feeling away form my dry skin. I hate that this isn't available on this side of the world so I have to buy it online only. I've been using other things that I have and still like, but I may buy this again next winter.

Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse Anti Fatigue Moisturizing Cream Sample
This was okay. It moisturized my skin but I didn't find it to be anything special and I won't be buying a full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola