Thursday 2 April 2015

Current Favourites

the body shop pomegranate cream, rimmel wake me up, revlon pink cognate, mac plumful

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
I dont know why I didn't try this sooner. This concealer really does give a more awake look and has a flawless finish. It doesn't crease like most concealers do on me without powder, so thats a plus. Love this stuff.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink Cognito 
A super easy peachy nude. This goes with everything and anything and ive been wearing it quite a lot lately.

Mac Plumful 
As i've said many times, as much as I love the look of a bold lip, I very rarely wear them. I have a collection on reds and berries and get scared to wear them. Since getting a full bang, ive been really liking the look of a pop of colour with my hair up. I've worn plumful a few times lately and am really loving it. It's a nice plum shade- a perfect mix of berry and purple.

The Body Shop Vanilla Eau de Toilette 
I dont use a lot of body mists, but on those days when you want to smell nice but you're not going anywhere that a strong perfume is necessary, they come in handy. The vanilla scent is delicious. I smell it on myself throughout the day and just love it.

The Body Shop Pomegranate Softening Cream Cleanser
I bought this online on a whim with no background on the product. With dry skin, cream or milk cleansers are a must. While purusing the site I came across this and thought ooh, lets give that a try. Im glad I did. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and lovely, plus it smells great. Its not too expensive either which is always nice.

Skintimate Cream Shave
I'd never heard of this but I saw it when looking for a shaing gel. It was on sale and I thought i'd give it a go and see what the difference was. I'm glad I got this one instead but it makes a world of a difference. The cream consistency is similar to if you've ever used conditioner to shave your legs. A little goes a long way, it smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth after, which foaming gels never do. Basically this is my new go to shaving product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola