Thursday 30 April 2015

Disappointing Products

disppointing products, batiste xxl volume, origins vitazing sheer tint, hydraluron, eos lip balms,

Origins Vitazing Energy Boosting Moisturizer
Everyone loves this. I got it in a Origins top five box set and thought okay, lets give this a go. Unfortunately the colour of this is way too dark for me. I end up looking like an oompa loompa because it just doesnt look right, no matter how little I apply. A lot of people say they can use this in place of foundation, and I dont know how. It doesnt offer any coverage, just an odd orange tint to the skin. Its definitely not something for me.

EOS Lipbalms
I have a few of these because ive bought one and been gifted a few. While they smell amazing and come in a wide variety of scents, and are in a handy egg shape to apply to your lips, they just dont seem to do anything. If like me, you get super dry lips, these are not the lip product for you. They feel nice on the lips, but it seems to never sink into my lips and is just kind of pointless. If you just want something balmy on your lips and are not looking for moisurization, then these would be okay.

Hydraluron
This moisture boosting serum was talked and raved about by everyone. Having dry skin I thought this would be a good one for me, but honestly I didn't notice anything different whether I used it or didn't. If a product doesn't have a noticeable difference, I don'y see a point in using it. It's not bad, but it just doesn't do anything for me.

Topshop Petal Lipstick
For years I wanted to try the topshop lipsticks. I dont have a store near me, so when Feelunique started stocking their makeup on their site, I thought it was a perfect time to try. I got two colours and while I love the formula, this colour just doesnt work for me. Its way too pale and of course thats my fault as I bought it online and never would have got it if I saw it in person.

Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo
I'm a huge fan of batiste. It's available at the drugstore, is maybe not the cheapest at $9, but it works and it works well. However I decided to try this one as it's supposed to give volume and we can all admit dirty hair is limp and just sticks to your head. This dry shampoo does make the hair appear clean, and does give some volume, but it also makes it feel heavy and dry and just super gross. The original batiste doesn't leave any residue in the hair, you can't feel it at all which I love. This one just makes me want to go wash my hair. I think i'd rather have greasy hair then use this one unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola