Friday 1 May 2015

Top Drugstore Foundations

top[ drugstore foundations, rimmel wake me up, bourjois healthy mix serum, rimmel radiance bb cream 9-in-1

A good base is doesn't always have to be expensive. There are some great options sitting on the shelves in the drugstores, often missed because there are just too many to choose from. I thought I'd share with you a few of my top picks of drugstore foundations incase you were looking for a new one to try.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
This is my current favourite base to use on a daily basis. Everyone has that one fault proof foundation and this is the one for me. It's a good colour match, looks natural and has a light to medium coverage. My only complaint is it's not easy to find in Canada, so Feelunique is my retailor of choice for this one. I use the shade Vanilla.

Rimmel Wake Me Up
This is a great foundation when you're skin is looking really dull and tired. Maybe when your sick, haven't gotten a good nights sleep, or during the winter when your skin hasn't seen sunshine in months- this is a good one. It gives a nice glow and really does make your skin look more awake and lively. The shade range for this one isn't the best. The lightest shade is still a bit dark for me, but I make it work. I use Ivory.

Revlon PhotoReady
I don't currently have this one but I've gone through about three bottles of the stuff, and it was at the top of my list for quite some time. It has a lovely glowing, skin-like finish and is a light to medium coverage. It's a little more pricey for the drugstore foundation, but it's worth it in my eyes. I use the shade Vanilla and it's a perfect match.

Rimmel Radiance BB Cream
This is a new one but so far I'm really liking it. Perfect for a quick pick me up for your skin. It evens things out with a light coverage, goes on smoothly and is really easy to just throw on with your fingers in a rush. A good summer product.

What are your top drugstore foundations? Leave yours below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola