Friday 27 February 2015

New To The Essie Collection

essie nail polish, go overboard, summit of style, buy me a cameo, nails

Essie have some of my favourite polishes. With a wide selection of colours, a good formula and being accessible to most people via drugstore, it comes with good reason. I'm always finding new colours and thought i'd show you three recently purchased ones. I haven't used any of these yet so I can't tell you how they come off on the nails just yet.

Buy Me A Cameo
This bronzy metallic looks like a really nice step up from the usua nude. I think it will make a nice easy, goes with most things kind of nail colour.

Go Overboard 
In the winter months I love a darker nail. I think they go well with most things and make shorter nails look more polished in my opinion. This navy blue looks like it would be a really nice one. I don't think I have a blue of this tone yet, so I look forward to trying this one out. Also, i'm not sure why my bottle has a blue to gren ombre look going on. While it looks kinda neat in the bottle, it is actually a navy.

Summit of Style
I saw so many people showing this colour off around the Christmas/new year time and I just had to have it. A gorgeous gold glitter in different sizes that makes a nice top coat over a lot of different shades. I've seen it used alone as a really sparkly nail, though it looked like it required a lot of coats and kind of chunky, so I wil probably stick with it as a topcoat. Really looking forward to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola