Thursday 26 February 2015

Reading Challenge

book shelf, books, reading, challenge


I've been trying to do more reading lately. I'm always collecting book titles to read but dont spend enough time actually doing so. I challenged myself over on goodreads in January to read ten books this year. It sounds easy but time gets away from me and next thing I know its September and i've got this big collection of books but only read three. Since I have a little more time during the day and tv is just really not interesting me lately, ive been curling up on the couch instead while Lily plays or takes a nap.

I have a ton of books im interested in reading, so I thought i'd share a few on my reading list with you. Feel free to leave me your thoughts or recommendations on what you've been reading or are looking forward to reading in the future!

Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahnuik 
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
Yes Please by Amy Poehler  
Suicide Notes by Michael Thomas Ford 
The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North 
Divergent by Veronica Roth 
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven 
BossyPants by Tina Fey 
Exit Papers From Paradise by Liam Card 
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler 
Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green  






No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola