Monday 9 March 2015

Stila Smudgestick Waterproof Eyeliner in Lionfish

stila smudgestick eyeliner, lionfish, brown pencil

I'm strongly a liquid liner girl. Every now and again i'll use a pencil, but I always find liquid to look better and just easier to use. I got this Stila Smudgestick in a set a few months back and recently decided to give it a try. The shade is Lionfish, a gorgeous metallic brown. I typically go for black but the colour is what made me want to use it.

The consistency is lovely- it was super easy to line my lash line, glides smooth and softly and with good colour payoff. I stay away from liners because they tend to be hard, I can't get a smooth thin line, and require going over a few times to really be able to see. The also seem to smudge throughout the day, but I didn'y have any problems with this one. I loved this because it was so easy to use and the shade really brought out the green in my eyes. It's less harsh then my usual black so it would make a great everyday liner. I just may need to try some other colours in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola