Wednesday 4 February 2015

Bath and Body Works Beautiful Day Fragrance Mist

bath and body works, beautiful day, fine fragrance

Bath and Body Works have a massive range of scents; some signature and limited to each season. I rarely get a body must as they are quite large (8oz) for someone who likes to change up their scents all the time. But this scent was a nice feminine one that I kept going back to in the store and needed to take home with me.

 Its a citrusy floral scent that with top notes of apple, pear and cassis, mid of daisies, lily of the valley and peony, and dry notes of white peach and blonde woods. Its perfect for daily wear and has been a go to scent for me lately. I recommend trying this one out next time your in store.




No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola