Thursday 5 February 2015

Empties #14


Loreal Elnett Hairspray
Everyone uses and raves about this. I didnt get that wow factor from it. Its okay for daily wear if you dont want that crunchy feel and arent really trying to hold much of a style, but for real staying power this is not the hairspray for you.

Its a 10 Silk Express Conditioner
I love all Its a 10 products. The shampoo and conditioners are some of my favourites. I think the Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin works better for me, but this was still nice. I dont think id get this one again though.

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
When you talk about lush, this is something everyone seems to love. I just dont seem to hace the same feelings. I finished another one last month and im glad their gone because while I dont mind the scent as a one time use thing like with the bubble bars, I dont think its anything special. It doesnt last on my skin either so for the price, its just not worth it to me.

La Roche-Posay Hydreane Legere 
This light hydrating moisturiser is one of my favourites. It definitely hydrates but isnt heavy on the skin and sinks in real quick. It worked great under my makeup which was great for when I was in a rush. Ive already got another because I really liked it.

Bio Oil
I dont know how many of these ive been through. I used this religiously during my pregnancy to help with stretch marks. Though it didnt prevent them (it couldnt considering I had a 10lb baby) it did help to moisturize. I do find it helps with fading the stretch marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola