Wednesday 14 January 2015

Todays Face #2

rimmel las accelerator, mac blush all day, nyx cake powder, korres vitamin e primer, revlon elusive

I liked the natural look I went for today so I thought id share what I used. To smooth out my skin and keep my makeup lasting all day, I used the Korres Vitamin E Face Primer, which is one of my favourites.  I went for full coverage on the face, using Tarte Amazinian Clay Foundation. I think this is a nice foundation but it tend to accentuate my dry patches so I have to be careful with this one. To give my skin a bit of a glow I used Fusion Beauty Illumifill Illuminizer on the cheekbones and down my nose.

The ends of my brows are a little sparse so I filled them in slightly with the Nyx Brow Cake Powder. Because my eyebrows are in dire need of a touching up, I didnt pay too much attention to this area. I used the same brow shade for a quick sweep through the crease and outer area of my eyes and lightly lined with Rimmel Scandal Eyes Micro Eye Liner. I like the small applicator on this but its hard to get a good dark line. Next was a nice few coats of Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara and a quick sweep of Mac Blush All Day on my cheeks. For the lips I used Revlon Matte Balm in Elusive. A nice everyday pink shade and the matte formula is really easy to wear. I ended up using a gloss over it but it didnt get included in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola