Tuesday 23 December 2014

Todays Face



I wasnt wearing a lot of makeup but I thought id share what I used anyway. After moisturising I mixed Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation with Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation because I wanted a bit more coverage but because my skins so dry this time of year I cant wear the Tarte foundation alone as it clings to my dry patches and just doesn't look pretty. To cover my dark circles I used, of course, my Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser Concealer. This stuff is just so easy and works really well. On the cheeks I used Stila Convertible Colour in Magnolia. I think cream blushes are great for this time of year, especially on dry skin. Im not yet sure about this colour though.

Ive been testing out a new brow product and im not sure if I like it or not. The Maybelline Brow Drama is a brow mascara, similar to Benefits Browtint. The brush is an odd shape and can be annoying to apply with, but the colour works really well for me (the darkest one). On the eyes I just wore some mascara, and topped it off with a bit of Buxon Full On Lip Cream in White Russian. Im not typically a gloss person but I like this barely there pink and the tingly plumping feeling it leaves on my lips.

And thats what I wore on my face!




No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola