Tuesday 4 November 2014

Nyx Butter Glosses

nyx,butter,gloss,lip,lipstick,creme brulee, vanilla cream pie

Ive never been a big gloss wearer, but these just may have changed that. The Nyx Butter Glosses really do feel like butter on the lips, in a good way. Theyre super smooth, and not sticky at all, which is what I usually hate about glosses and why I rarely wear them. They are thicker than most glosses and have fairly good colour payoff.

I got Vanilla Cream Pie, the pink shade, on a whim one day and wasnt disappointed. Its a soft pink that looks nice on my skin tone and became something I wanted to wear everyday. The second shade is more a nude, called Creme Brûlée. This is more my type of colour, as I tend to go more for the nude/peachy shades.

Have you tried these? What colours are your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola