Thursday 30 October 2014

Nude Nails

Essie Ballet slippers, sand tropez ,sally hansen, gray-t escape, nails polish

Some of my favourite go-to polishes are the nudes. Theyre the perfect colour for a clean look, or when like me, you've bitten all your nails and just want to make them look a little nicer without drawing too much attention. Whether you like a beige nude or a more pink tone, there are plenty of options to suit everyone. These are my three favourites.

Essie Ballet Slippers is a soft pink, almost off white colour. This is possibly my most worn polish that I own. Its a barely there kind of colour, which I find really nice when my nails are short. It doesnt require a lot of coats to get an opaque nail unlike some others ive tried in similar shades and just overall looks really pretty with everything. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicures Gray-t Escape is a bit of both a beige and a pink. A Peige? I think this is a perfect everyday kind of colour that everyone could rock. Lastly is cult favourite Essie Sand Tropez, my newest nude shade. This one is a true beige and probably wouldnt suit everyone. Id be careful with this one depening on your skin tone as it leans more on the yellow side, but its quickly become one of my favourites.

Do you like nude nails and what are your recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola