Friday 25 July 2014

Mac Studio Finish Concealer


Concealer is pretty much the most important product for me. I have the worlds worst dark circles under my eyes. I look like ive been punched in the eyes or havent slept in years with no makeup. Ive heard people talk about this concealer for years and always wanted to give it a try but wasnt sure they had a colour that would work for my pale skin. I got NW15 and was surprised at how light it actually is. When I first applied it I thought the colour was way too light but once all my makeups on it looks fine and just helps to brighten that area. I probably wouldnt be able to use it anywhere else on the face without it really standing out.

Its a creamy consistency, but not too much that it creases like Benefits Erase Paste does for me. It gives fairly good coverage and makes me look more awake, I'm just curious what one shade up would look like in comparison for next time maybe. Its lightweight and a little goes a long way so itll last a while, which is good because its obviously not the cheapest concealer you can get. Overall im a fan but I wouldnt say its my favourite concealer ive ever tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola