Friday 25 July 2014

Empties #12

Dove Go Fresh Restore Blue Fig and Orange Blossom deodorant
I swear deoderants last me forever. This one worked well and had a nice clean, mild scent. Repurchased in the Cool Cucumber scent which I prefer.

I dream of.. Strawberry Margarita Bath and Shower Gel
The scent of this stuff is amazing. I use it as a bubble bath and it makes great bubbles and fills the washroom with the lovely scent and also adds a pinky tinge to the bath water. Whats not to love.

La Roche-Posay Hydreane Legere Moisturiser
I actually should have been dont this stuff a long time ago but was saving the last little bit for some reason. This is a nice lightweight moisturiser for everyday. I like to use this in the hotter months because it absorbs fairly quick and doesnt leave me feeling sticky and gross like heavier creams can. Ive already repurchased and am still loving it.

Bio Oil x3
Ive been using this for stretch marks on my belly, boobs and thighs and have going through it like crazy. I wanted to try other things but this is the easiest for me to get a hold of and its good enough for me.

Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash With Shea
This is a cream wash, which is nice during the colder months of the year because it doesnt dry out the skin. Its very moisturising, good for people who don't like to use a body lotion. Will probably buy again but I have enough shower gels to last me right now.

Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom Shower Gel
I wasnt a fan of this. The scent isnt for me and really wasnt anything special.

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
I did really like this. It made my lashes look really nice but im always trying new mascaras so I probablty won't buy it again anytime soon.

The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub
I love body shop body scrubs and the scent of this one is amazing- like brownies. My only complaint is that as scrubs can be messy, this being brown was not the most pleasant to have left over in the tub or all over the shower curtain. Would probably use the scent in a shower gel again because I really liked it and stick to a lighter coloured scrub.

Its a 10 Miracle Deep Condirtioner Plus Keratin
Ive been really liking the Its a 10 line, im using the shampoo aswell. This leaves my hair soft, frizz free and manageable. My only complaint is how much less conditioner you get compared to the shampoo. Also, when squeezing out the last reminents of the bottle the packaging started to peel off which is a bit annoying, but nontheless a new favourite product.

Wet n Wild 901B lipstick
I bought this a long time ago and dont really know what I was thinking. I dont suit pinks in these kind of shades and also found this very drying. The lipstick also broke so it just looks a mess. Time to throw away.

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
Id heard everyone talk about this scent for years and wanted to know what was so great about it. I dont quite understand why its a limited edition christmas scent as its not a wintery or christmasy scent at all. It smells like banana medicine to me, which I do like but dont think its the best smelling shower gel ever. I do have another one of these but I'm not sure id run out purchase it again.

Mac Viva Glam V Gloss
Ive had this for way too long. Its super old and sticky and gross so I'm saying goodbye.

Avon Concealer
I dont know why I still had this. Its super old and I honestly never liked it. Its very greasy and creases like crazy and smells like crayons.

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
A bit random but I thought id include it anyway. I dont know how much whitening I actually got from this toothpaste but I still liked it and it left my mouth feeling fresh.

Avon Bubble Bath in Hot Apple Pie and Soft Pink Blanket
I got these as a gift. I only got about three uses out of each bottle but they created a nice amount of bubbles. They were nothing special though.

Burts Bees Radiance Day Lotion With Royal Jelly
Unfortunately I have nothing I can say about this as when I went to use it after having it in the cupboard for quite some time, I realized it was well past its expiry date and have to get rid of it.

Ivory Lavender Shower Gel
I used this as a bubble bath. Im not a huge lavender scent fan but this wasnt too strong. It made nice bubbles and left my skin feeling nice.

Venus Spa Breeze Razor Refills
I dont know if I had a bad batch or what, but these ones didnt work very well. I probably wont buy these partiular ones again

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola