Sunday 18 May 2014

This Week Im Loving.. #17


Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation

Ive been trying this out the last two weeks or so and really loving it. Its a great shade for me and has a really nice light coverage and satin finish. Review coming.

Revlon Eclectic Nail Polish
My nails have been growing like crazy and since its finally sunny and somewhat nice out, I wanted something bright and springy on my nails. Actually the colour is very similar to the colour I painted my walls a few weeks ago, a nice turquoisey mint shade.

Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Biscayne Park
Another new product. I was wandering Sephora the other week really wanting to try something new and remember hearing this shade name many times and wanting to try it. So I thought since I was in the spending mood, it was a good time to give it a go. Ive been wearing it almost everyday since I got it. Its a nice peachy nude shade and the finish and texture of these are so nice and smooth. I may need to try more.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Captivating and Achiote
Tarte have a new shade in Captivating and when I saw it in store in special packaging I wasnt sure if it was limited or not (it isn't), so I grabbed one just in case if I decided to come back for it another day they didnt have it anymore. I dont regret picking it up as its a gorgeous peachy shade, great for this time of year. Though the weather latelys been crap so I wanted something to brighten my face more one morning and I ended up pairing it with Achiote, a shade I already had but didnt wear much. This one is a coraly pink which is really pretty, but sometimes I feel like I just look like I have a sunburn if I'm not careful with it. Together they make the nicest coral shade and ive been wearing them together quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola