Wednesday 21 May 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation


After years of hearing people talk about this foundation, I finally found it in Shoppers Drug Mart. Though it did cost me a whopping $28! On any other day I probably would have left it and tried to find it cheaper online, but I was feeling spendy. And to be honest ive been quite enjoying it that the price doesnt really bother me.

The foundation is a gel formula, which is lightweight on the skin and different from anything ive tried. It is radiance boosting with superfruits- lychee, goji and pomegranate- said to give a flawless complexion for up to 16 hours. It offeres light coverage and a semi-matte finish, which is more satin looking to me. Basically this is a perfect foundation for me as I go for light coverage, but someone with a lot of redness or in need of good coverage would not be a fan of this one. It still looks like skin but evens everything out and looks natural. I dont know about the 16 hours of wear claim, but it does last quite well on me. It has a pleasant scent and of course the pump is always nice to have. I use the shade vanilla and apply using a Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki, which I think works best, or a Real Techniques Buffing Brush. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola