Friday 14 March 2014

Special Announcement



I havent done much blogging the past few months and it makes me sad because I really do enjoy it. I had an unexpected new year surprise in January… Im Pregnant! It had me feeling awful- bad nausea, exhaustion, and a little bit stressed, that blogging was kind of forgotten. Of course it was a complete shock as I wasnt planning to start a family for a few years, but with time ive come to accept it and am more excited every week. I am currently 16 weeks and having a difficult time finding things to wear everyday because im not really big enough for maternity wear yet, but a lot of things just look odd these days. Other than that ive been feeling pretty good lately, just tired. Ive had one ultrasound so far, pictured above, at 10 weeks 5 days. Baby was very mobile, waving its arms around which was very cute. It was so tiny and you cant really make out a whole lot that early on, it looked like a little peanut shape to me so ive been calling it peanut. Im looking forward to finding out what the sex is so we can pick out all the cute little outfits and everything. I havent really bought anything yet but id better get started as I'm due August 29th and want to have everything ready before im too big and uncomfortable to be shopping and setting everything up.  I decided I wanted to start blogging my progress week by week and am going to start back at week 14. Ill start with week 14 tomorrow and then the others will follow until im caught up, then they will be posted weekly with regular blog posts inbetween (hopefully!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola