Saturday 15 March 2014

14 week update


Baby is the size of a lemon this week.

How far along? 14 weeks. 
Total weight gain/measurements: 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes: None so far. Im mostly wearing leggings these days though.
Stretch marks: None. Always tired throughout the day.
Sleep: I have difficulty staying asleep and get uncomfortable a lot. 
Best moment this week: Hearing the heart beat.
Worst Moment This Week? I woke up one morning and my belly piercing was bleeding and a piece of scar tissue was sticking out. It eventually came off but it was sore for a few days.I dont know what caused that to happen, maybe pressure as its pushing the belly button out but its been fine since. I put my maternity belly ring later that day.
Miss anything? Getting dressed easily!
Movement: None.
Food cravings: Fruit. Mainly cantelope, oranges, kiwi. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Gender: Dont know yet.
Labour signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Fatigue, out of breath.
Belly button in or out? In.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!

At my appointment this week she told me I was low on B12, which is partly whats making me tired so I'm taking B12 vitamins. I also apparently had a bladder infection, which apparently can happen, so was put on antibiotics. Otherwise everything was good. Finally got a call from the OB and I'm scheduled for my first appointment with her next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola