Monday 17 March 2014

15 week update



Baby is the size of a navel orange this week.

How far along? 15 weeks. 

Total weight gain/measurements: 4 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I ordered one pair of maternity pants. They are super comfortable and stretchy.
Stretch marks: None. 
Sleep: Still not sleeping well. Have been falling asleep early days I worked but still waking up alot. 
Best moment this week: Putting the pregnancy out there and people being really nice about it. I dont know why, but I was a little worried about peoples reactions.
Worst Moment This Week? A little TMI but the antibiotics gave me a yeast infection which only really bothered me at night and made it IMPOSSIBLE to sleep. Yuck! Sorry for sharing that haha.
Miss anything? Coffee! Up until this week I've not had any interest in the stuff but seeing everyone drink it lately made me want it but I havent let myself. 
Movement: None.
Food cravings: Not really. Still eating lots of fruit. Ive wanted donuts for weeks but still havent had any.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Gender: Dont know yet.
Labour signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Fatigue, out of breath, light headaches.
Belly button in or out? In. Belly ring too.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!

I had my first OB appointment this week. So far I like the doctor and her office is extremely nice. She mainly just asked me a bunch of questions, checked my blood pressure and tried to find the heartbeat but all we heard were little kicks! They were loud and I didnt know you could hear those so that was interesting. I have an ultrasound at 18 weeks and hopefully, if peanut cooperates, we will find out the sex! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola