Tuesday 25 March 2014

16 Week Update



How far along? 16 weeks.
Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado!
Total weight gain/measurements: last weigh in was 4 lbs but I dont know.
Maternity clothes: I got a pair of cropped jeans from Old Navy. I dont know how much wear ill get out of them but itll be nice to have some variety once the warm weather comes.
Stretch marks: None. 
Sleep: Still not sleeping well. Im always tired but can't stay asleep. Ive also been having odd dreams.
Best moment this week: I dont have anything specific I can think of.
Worst Moment This Week? I was having some cramping and ligament pain in my belly along with feeling a bit dizzy. Its not easy to deal with when trying to work. Also had a hard time with clothes shopping again.
Miss anything? Nope.
Movement: None yet.
Food cravings: Tim Hortons Iced cap- it was delicious. I also finally got my donuts I wanted.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Green peppers have been giving me heartburn.
Gender: Dont know yet.
Labour signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Tired, ligament pains and some cramping. I started getting a lot of headaches, but theyre not too bad so I dont take anything for them.
Belly button in or out? In. Belly ring too.
Happy or moody most of the time: A bit of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola