Sunday 13 April 2014

This Week Im Loving.. #16


The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter
My lips have been so unbelievably dry and sore this week, ive been applying this stuff like crazy. Its helped a ton I dont know what I would have done without it. It smells lovely and leaves my lips feeling nice and soft.

Mac Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait
This used to be something I wore a lot but im not the biggest gloss fan. I rediscovered it and decided I needed to use it more before it goes off. Its a really pretty peachy nude colour that just makes your lips look nice. It goes with anything and everything and ive pretty much worn it all week.

Regis Designline Texture Balance Frizz Primer
This is a new product we got in at work not too long ago and honestly im never all that interested in our own line of products but I actually have been quite liking this stuff. You shake the bottle to activate and apply to damp hair and style as usual, or used to touch up on dry hair. I find it realy does help eliminate most frizz when I go to town with the blowdrier and my hair feels softer after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola