Sunday 13 October 2013

This Week Im Loving.. #13

What a busy week this has been! I worked six days and have basically had no time to do anything else. My room is top of the list when I get some free time. Ive been liking painting my nails because theyre finally growing long again. Ive been loving some colours from Rimmels Lasting Finish Pro line, which are really nice drugstore polishes that are opaque in one coat. I wore Red Rock for a while and changed it over to Steel Grey, an old fav, just a few days ago. Both are nice fall colours, a deep red and prupley brown.
On the eyes ive been enjoying some Maybelline products. Ive been lazy with eyeshadow and using a bit of the Colour Tattoo in Barely Branded all over the lid and lining with Eye Studio Lasting Drama in black, which I rarely use just because it takes a lot more effort and patience to apply it correctly. But it is a really nice long lasting liner. On the cheeks ive been using Nars Sin, of course, and on the lips Mallygirl gloss in Starburst. I dont know why ive all of a sudden been into gloss, but this one isnt sticky and the colour is a natural peachy pink thats easy to just throw on.

Thats it for this week, Happy Thanksgiving if youre celebrating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola