Wednesday 9 October 2013

September Favourites



I was in Scotland the last half of the month, so I didnt use or get to try many new things. My favourite scent was Stella by Stella McCartney. I purchased the rollerball for my trip because I wanted something travel friendly and always hear about the scent and wanted to try it. Its different from the scents I usually go for- more floral than fruity, but nontheless a nice scent. 

To keep my makeup lasting all day, Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer has been my go to. Its helps my makeup to glide on and keeps it looking frsh all day long. I especially notice that my blush stays on, and speaking of blush I have two favs this month- Mac Peachtwist and Nars Sin. Peachtwist is a gorgeous burnt orange with a gold shimmer, a great fall colour, probably my favourite for this time of year. Sin is a little more wintery of a colour as its really good for warming up the skin. Its a lovely mauvey plum with a slight shimmer. A must buy.For lips, ive been wearing an array of colours but really loved Revlon Matte in Mauve It Over. A really easy everyday shade, good fall. 

Hair wise, ive been using some new things. Redken Extreme Conditioner is protein based, used for damaged/ split hair. It smells nice and leaves myhair realy soft and manageable. I really want to try the shampoo and will definitely be buying the conditioner again in the future. Lastly, is Batiste Dry Shampoo. Ive tried the Treseme one and wasnt a fan of the scent of feeling it left my hair with. I could tell something was in my hair because it weighed it down and made it feel worse than before. Batiste actually works well at getting rid of the oil and added a bit of body to my hair. It also didnt leave a white residue on my hair that I could tell which is really good. 

Now that I am back, I hope to get back into blogging again. I have quite a few things to do posts on so theres should be plenty of posts soon! I hope you had a good September. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola