Monday 14 October 2013

Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer


Ive had a lot of long days lately, and something as someone who doesnt like to reapply makeup throughout the day, primer has become an important step to make sure my face is fading away as the day goes on. My go-to the last month or so has been Laura Mercier's Hydrating Primer. There are a few different ones, but this one is targeted more towards dry/dehydrated skin, which I definitely get this time of year. It helps your makeup glide on, fills in pores and really does hydrate the skin. A little goes a long way, so even though its kinda pricey, it should last a long time. 

All in all this does exactly what its supposed to do. It keeps my makeup on for hours and hours. I especially notice how my blush lasts until I take it off, where as by the night its usually fades away to almost nothing. This is especially good for me as it keeps my pale skin looking more lively. It is a silicone based primer so if your skin doesnt get along with that, this probably wont be the product for you. Overall this is my favourite primer ive tried so far and it is definitely worth the high price tag. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola