Thursday 17 October 2013

Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray


Ive been on the hunt for the best products for enhancing natural wavy hair and have been wanting to try B&B's Surf Spray for years. Ive been playing around with it trying it on wet/dry hair, alone or with other products and think I have found my favourite way to use it. Alone is okay but I find my hair is a bit frizzier than id like. But with a small amount of Its a 10 Miracle Leave In Potion followed by around ten sprays to towel dried, unbrushed hair, or with my favourite Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier cream and a few spritzes of B&B to finish, I get both a nice wave and tamed frizz. Although when im really lazy and not doing anything special ill just use this alone and do get a pretty decent curl. 
Overall I think this is a pretty good beachy hair spray but probably not my favourite product ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola