Sunday 20 October 2013

This Week Im Loving.. #14


Ive been using Revlon Nearly Naked again lately as ive seem to of developed quite a few foundations. This ones great for a natural glowy look, which is what I always go for. Its not heavy on the skin, but it is a tad darker than I need it which is my only complaint. On the eyes ive been going quite simple- a champagne shadow, liner and mascara. My fav shadow is something new, Mac Shroom, a gorgeous champagne shimmer. Yes I go for alot of champagne, barely noticeable shades but I think they make my eyes pop without much fuss. With that ive been loving Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in blackest black. I go back and forth between loving this. Along with another favourite, Sephoras Pro Bent Liner brush, this is a lot easier to apply than it was with other brushes ive tried. The angle makes application really easy. I can keep my eye open and look in the mirror while applying to make sure the line is straight and not too thick. The liner itself is really easy to work with, super black and lasts all day. together these are a perfect match for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola