Sunday 4 August 2013

This Week Im Loving.. #10


Ive come to the end of my beloved Revlon Photoready foundation -sob- and have been using Revlon Nearly Naked in its place.The coverage is lighter than Photoready and the colour, although the bottle on both says vanilla, is slightly darker than my skin tone where the other matches perfectly.I have been making it work though. I apply with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush which im still loving for application.
On the eyes ive been using an Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow duo that ive had forever.There is no name on it so I have no idea what its called, but the two shades are beautiful together and im sure you can find similar colours. A peachy champagne and a dark brown, both with shimmer, that make the eyes really pop and just look..wow. I cant help but grab this everyday and ill be sad when its used up as im sure you cant get it anymore.
Lastly is a perfume that ive had for a while but rarely use, Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb. It was an impulse buy- I smelt it and just decided to get it. Probably mainly because everyone always talks about it, but after having it for a few days I wasnt completely sold on it. Its different to the scents I usually wear. I cant stand to see it go unused as it was quite expensive so ive been wearing it everyday this week and starting to really like it. Its pretty potent though so I only use one spritz and can smell it on myself throughout the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola